Malta Gaming Company
A Malta Gaming Company can be incorporated to either operate using a Malta Remote Gaming License or to operate using a Non-Malta Remote Gaming License.
Malta Gaming Company operating under a Malta Remote Gaming License
Malta has become the number one jurisdiction for online betting and gaming world-wide. Malta offers exciting opportunities for market players and entrants together with a well-regulated and beneficial tax environment.
The Main Advantages here include:
- Any type of game you want to offer can be licensed including but not limited to traditional casino-style games, lotteries, casino platform, scratch cards, live casino, sports book, sports book platform, live poker, betting exchange, poker room, poker network, skill games, sill games network, binary options
- Targeting the European Gaming Market using a Malta Company and a Malta Remote Gaming License is still proving to be the most cost effective entry strategy.
- License costs are the lowest within Europe at € 2,300 for the Application and € 7,000 for the Annual License.
- Gaming Taxes are the lowest within Europe these varying depending on the license held.
- Company Tax Regime in Malta is the lowest within Europe netting off at a 5% rate minimum.
Malta Gaming Company operating under a Non-Malta Remote Gaming License
- Gaming operations Licensed abroad use a Malta Company in view of several factors including but not limited to:
- For winnings to be tax free in the hands of the players certain jurisdictions require that payment is done by an EU company. A Malta Company is generally used for this purpose.
- The Company Tax Regime of Malta is very advantageous netting off at a 5% rate minimum.
- Payment Processing can be segregated within a Malta Company to benefit from advantageous Banking rates in Malta and to get Company Tax benefits on the profits generated within the same Malta Company.